Monday, June 7, 2010



"LETTING THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG "..

As of July 2010, MILLIE MOO Designs is taking a NEW EXCITING direction.

With much regret, I will no longer be doing markets or special appearances.
I am limiting my 'Customs' to 4 - 6 per month.
But I will be providing excellent customer with a difference also.

WHY ??

I have been working with my hands for many years.
Especially buffing away at Nail Enhancements. As that was my profession for the last 18 years.

Craft was always a hobby, a passion and an opportunity to let my creative energy flow.

Creating special little 'gifts' for you takes time and there is only ONE of me and I want to meet your expectations all the time, everytime !

So I am limiting Custom Slots to provide you, THE CUSTOMER the service you deserve.

Once and a while you will see Special sales through my facebook page.
I will still need to have a play once in a while. I love SALES !!!!

WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU !!!

(I hear you ask)



NEWS HAS IT!

I will be becoming a Distributor for all your timber products.
Letters, Silhouettes, Wall Motifs and even Hooks to hang your wet coat on.

But.....

I will be blogging DIY on here as well.

Helping you create that special little something for you to share or give...

Keep an eye on this blogger and facebook

FOR ALL UPCOMING EVENTS !!!!

SALES, DISCOUNTS and when you do your first Order with MILLIE MOO Designs

RECEIVE 10% OFF..

Customer Loyalty Club and MORE !!!!


What's the re launch?


I will still have an exclusive product to me !!!!

You will just have to wait and see..

You can also go to my CUSTOMS folder on facebook..

Remember 4 - 6 Customs per month.. BE QUICK !!!!

Thankyou to all who have supported me


xo mel xo






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy